Spring Cleanup Day
Who: Springfield Residents Only
When: Saturday, May 8, 2021 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: City Maintenance Shop, 755 South 1st Street, northeast corner of South 1st Street and Pflug Road
What to bring:
- household refuse, junk, trash and rubbish
- household furniture
- appliances and metal items
- used motor oil
- tree limbs and yard waste (must be free of garbage and bags must be removed)
Do NOT bring:
- liquids (except for used motor oil)
- hazardous waste such as paint, thinners, inks, flammables
- computer components
You MUST show proof of residency to participate in this event. Please bring a copy of your April WATER BILL with you to the dump site. Volunteers will be onsite to check proof of residency.
Staff will direct you to the appropriate disposal areas based on the type of materials you bring for disposal but will not assist with unloading efforts.
For additional information, please contact Springfield City Hall at 402-253-2204 or the Maintenance Department at 402-253-2992.