Located at 271 South 6th Street - one block south of Main Street.
Available activities include:
- Splash Pad - The Splash Pad is open daily Memorial Day through Labor Day from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Adult supervision is recommended. Bicycles, skateboards and rollerblades are not allowed on the splash pad.
- Disc Golf - Nine hole course throughout the park.
- Baseball Field - Home of the Springfield Platteview High School Baseball Team and Springfield Legion Baseball Team
- Playground Equipment - Play structure, merry-go-round, swings, spring riders
- Walking Trail - Asphalt paved trail that was recently widened to allow more room for walkers and bicycles.
- Pavilions - Two covered pavilions with picnic tables.
- Open Grass Area - Perfect area to play catch, soccer, football, etc.